Are you planning your next vacation and don't want to leave your furry friend behind? Search no further because Laguna Beach is home to some fantastic dog-friendly hotels that welcome you and your pet with open arms. In this guide, we will explore everything you need to know about dog-friendly hotel options in Laguna Beach, ensuring a memorable and comfortable stay for you and your beloved companion.
Dog Friendly Hotel Laguna Beach Table of Contents
Top Dog-Friendly Hotels in Laguna Beach
When planning a trip with your dog, it's essential to find a hotel that caters to their needs and ensures their comfort. Luckily, Laguna Beach offers multiple options for you and your four-legged friend.
1. The Ranch at Laguna Beach
- Located in the beautiful Aliso and Wood Canyons, this luxurious resort offers pet-friendly accommodations with prior notice.
- Pets are welcome with a $150 pet fee per stay, with a maximum of two pets per room.
- Enjoy the breathtaking views, nearby hiking trails, and a unique pet pampering package that includes plush dog beds, bowls, and treats.
2. Montage Laguna Beach
- This esteemed hotel is known for its exceptional service, ocean views, and pet-friendly policies.
- Montage Laguna Beach charges a one-time fee of $100 for your dog, with a maximum of two dogs per room.
- Dog amenities include beds, bowls, and special dog treats upon arrival.
- There are designated pet-walking areas on the property and a nearby dog-friendly beach for your pet to explore.
3. Laguna Beach House
- With its nautical-themed décor and proximity to the beach, the Laguna Beach House is the perfect place for you and your furry friend to unwind.
- A $50 per night fee applies for pet-friendly rooms, with a limit of two dogs per room and a combined weight of 75 pounds.
- Your pets will be pampered with a pet bed, water and food bowls, chew toys, and local doggy treats.
4. Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach
- Enjoy the casual beach atmosphere at the pet-friendly Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach.
- A one-time fee of $100 per pet will be charged, with a maximum of two pets per room.
- The hotel provides pet beds and bowls during your stay and is only a short walk from the dog-friendly beaches of Laguna.
Things to do with your Dog in Laguna Beach
After booking your dog-friendly hotel, it's time to explore the area together with your pup! Laguna Beach has numerous dog-friendly attractions and activities to keep everyone entertained.
1. Beach Days
The iconic, pet-friendly Heisler Park offers sweeping ocean views and walking trails, perfect for some fun in the sun with your canine companion. Additionally, the Crescent Bay Point Park allows leashed dogs, providing even more options for a day at the beach.
2. Dining Out
Many restaurants and cafes in Laguna Beach are dog-friendly, often offering outdoor seating where you and your dog can rest and recharge after a day of exploring. Some popular options include The Cliff Restaurant, The Rooftop Lounge, and Café Zoolu.
3. Outdoor Adventures
Embark on a hiking adventure together at the many pet-friendly trails in Laguna Beach, such as the Top of the World Trail or the Laguna Coast Wilderness Park. Remember to keep your dog leashed and practice proper pet etiquette while exploring these scenic locations.
Dog Friendly Hotel Laguna Beach Example:
Imagine waking up in your luxurious room at The Ranch at Laguna Beach with stunning views of the Aliso and Wood Canyons. After indulging in breakfast, you and your furry friend head out to explore the picturesque trails before spending the afternoon playing fetch at Heisler Park. In the evening, you both enjoy a relaxed dinner at Café Zoolu while soaking in the sunset's orange hues. It's the perfect day in Laguna Beach with your beloved pup by your side.
When it comes to dog-friendly hotels, Laguna Beach has something for every pet lover. With luxurious accommodations, ocean views, and numerous pet-friendly activities, you and your four-legged friend are in for an unforgettable time. Be sure to check out other guides on Dig Dog Hotels to learn more about getting the most out of your vacation with your canine companion. Don't forget to share this article with fellow dog lovers who may be considering a trip to Laguna Beach – it's time for their dog to get in on the fun too!